Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Big Ole Jet Air O Liner..."

Of all the goofy, touristy pictures I've taken this may be the goofiest. This is the plane we took from Melbourne to Singapore. I was seated on the top level in business class which, to my disappointment did not have a bar. Once I was in my seat I was asked by the flight attendant if Iwanted to change into pajamas? Was he asking me to slip into something more comfortable? Is this the mile high club? Couldn't I just watch the in flight movie? Actually, I've considered becoming a half member of the mile high club but Debbie tells me I'll go blind.

anyway, I politely declined stating that I generally sleep nude and that I have a tendency to sleep walk. If you find me wandering through coach later on, please don't wake me up.

The flight attendant was not amused, actually, I thought it was pretty funny myself. People in business class need to lighten up...

3 comments:

Ralph said...

You are out of your mind. You need to finish training and get your half naked body back home. We miss you at our team meetings. They are just not the same without you there assigning us homework. Travel safely
Ralph

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia-ZDj1L3Nc



Hi Dad just thought I would give you a video to get into the Halloween spirit!!!

Love,
Vanessa

Dad and Babchi said...

Ramblings from south of the mason dixon line. Joyce and I are constantly checking the computer for your next blog. We are into Homicide Life on the Street reruns.Each show closes with a song,Tom waits Cold ,Cold Ground closed a recent show,next week there's an episode entitled The heart of Saturday night. Jimmy ,Patty and the kids are visiting.We ate at Villa Romana,we had a double order of polenta in your honor. Anyway a little less work and more blogs. Album of the week First Rodeo by honeyhoney.