Monday, October 6, 2008

That's nice...

So you're bored enough to view the ramblings of a man with an attention span shorter than the average Ramones song. I'm not entirely certain where this thing is going to take me but I figure it is a good place to keep in touch with those of you who are interested in keeping in touch. I'll be off to Australia , Singapore, and Hong Kong in a few weeks so this will serve as a travel journal, documenting the high adventures of the average insurance schmuck. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to report. In the coming posts, you can be assured of outrageous tales of insurance groupies, hanging on the red carpet with celebrities, and the occasional bar room brawl. As you can tell, I'm not beyond temptation of the occasional embelishment.

Bless you Samuel Clemens wherever you are...

2 comments:

Mott TheHoople said...

Dude, good luck with your new blog. I hope Zach won't be pissed if you get more hits than 'Godzilla's Redemption'...

Dad and Babchi said...

If you see Joan Rivers on that red carpet, RUN, Jackie, RUN. Tight faces and tight asses may be contagious.