Friday, October 24, 2008

Little Stevie Blunder


Yesterday during lunch I had to run back to my hotel to get a few things. When the elevator opened Stevie Wonder and his entourage walked out. I said to the guy next to me, "Hey, that's Stevie Wonder, man I'd love to get an autograph." The guy said, "Yeah mate that would be splendid, but here's the thing, Stevie Wonder is blind." I felt like an idiot. Anyway, here's a picture of Stevie Wonder signing autographs. I'd like to report that I got one, but sadly when I stuck out a magazine for him to sign, he missed and signed my forearm. Just kidding...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice...make fun of the handi-abled guy. Come home the neighborhood misses you. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Jack Calabrese said...

An apartment may be in the cards. I figure that our wives will either smarten or sober up and give us the toss. We'll have a wicked cool place with beer mirrors, a dart board and bean bag chairs...

Mott TheHoople said...

Don't feel bad Jackie... At least you didn't say "I'd love to have one of his guitar picks for my collection..." I gotta go throw some cold water on Geoffrey... I didn't know he missed you so much. Deb's in much better shape, btw... she's keeping busy by cleaning out your humidor for you.