Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lessons

I'm going to take a few swimming lessons. As I was waiting for Deb by the large hot tub, I watched four women who were swimming in the lap pool. I couldn't help but admire the graceful way they propelled themselves through the water, each of them majestically gliding along their respective lane.

It occurred to me that I don't look like that when I swim. It also occurred to me that my parents never really taught me to swim, they just taught me how to not drown, and I'm not really sure if that's the case.

3 comments:

deaustin said...

You're so funny. Keep it up.

Aya Katz said...

Knowing how not to drown is a good start in the process of learning how to swim,

fifa-coin said...

The first game saw constant improvement in its iterations, as Gearbox figured out how to make the content more inventive, with clever ties to the game world and enjoyable single-serving stories.As Borderlands 2 reaches its third DLC pack, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, I'm coming to terms with feeling let down by its progression.In contrast to the general trend of bigger-and-better packs that followed the first game, Borderlands 2 has had just the inverse slope, becoming a little more ho-hum with each installment.
Cheap fifa 15 coins

Fut 15 coins