Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eye Can't Believe This Stuff Happens to Me.

I have a nice little image for you to start you day with. Last week I developed an eye issue. My eyes were more swollen and baggy than my usual "Sicilian curse" look. Initially, Deb thought the swelling could be alleviated by the fashion/home remedy of putting sliced cucumbers on my eye lids. I no sooner laid down with the cukes on my eyes, when one of our dogs came over, sniffed me and ate one of them off of my face.




Eventually, I had to go to the ophthamologist who prescribed two separate eye drops. One was thin and clear, but the other was a cloudy white thick goop. The next day I had to fly to NYC on business. I was running late all morning and barely got to the gate before my flight. I thought it important to put the drops in before I got on the plance. I grabbed a seat in the open and crowded terminal, leaned my head back and put it in the clear drops with no issue, but the thick white crap wouldn't go in. I either kept missing or it would get caught up on my eye lashes. As a hundred or so people were lined up to board the flight I was sitting in front of them with this white syrup running down my face and not a napkin in sight.



Can't wait to read the comments on this one. By the way, my eye is better. Thansk so much for your concern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instead, he or she holds up thumb cards and talks about his near-death experiences.

Pass on peanut butter inside one side together with each apple
slice.

my website; agencja detektywistyczna warszawa