Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Don't Stare Into the Sun

Okay, I only have a few minutes to write this, but it's still making me chuckle.


There's this guy I see at the gym all of the time. Actually, it's probably more accurate to say that I see him there the occassional times I go to the gym, but that's beside the point.

He's a pretty big guy, and he's pretty cool, friendly and funny. The other day I turned into the Men's locker room to see him standing there "buck naked" and a good forty pounds lighter than the last time I saw him. Being the nice guy I am, I instinctively almost blurted out to this unclothed, full frontal dude, "Wow! You look amazing!" It was right there on the tip of my tongue, but thank God I caught myself.

Look, there's nothing wrong in one guy complimenting another guy, but when it comes to the locker room, whether someone is improving, has something in their teeth or they inadverntenly leave their zipper down, they're on their own. You didn't see nothin...


No comments: